Project № 1354
Operational Quality-Management Consultant (m/f/d) - Electronics Environment -
High tech industry
Prduction & Assembly
Tasks & Objectives
Our client has developed a ground-breaking security technology that offers the most accurate AI-based security solution in its field.
The corresponding products and services are already very successful on the market.
To enter highly regulated market segments, the company needs to further develop and professionalise its quality management.
- Revision of the current product quality strategy
- Develop validation plans according to market segment requirements
- Support the quality strategy for the supply chain
- Advise on certification strategy according to market segment requirements
- Building competence in the existing Q-team
- Advise on quality culture at company level
Requirements & Expertise
- Track record as an operational quality manager (m/f/d) with an international exposure
- Experience with the transfer of international quality standards into the development and production of a young high-tech company
- Several years of operational experience, e.g.in the field of electromechanics, Software,ideally in the automotive environment