KYC Specialist (m/f/d): Banking
as of now
Accounting & Controlling
Tasks & Objectives
Our client, a management consultancy, is looking for a KYC specialist (m/f/d) for its client, an international bank.
Overall Topic: Four Compliance Audits proved new procedures, guidelines, processes, work instructions adjustments in the banking operations department are required.
- Adjustments of procedures, policies, processes and work instructions in the Banking Operations department
- Keeping track of changes of existing customers, especially with regard to reorganisations under company law
- Regular monitoring of existing clients to ensure compliance with the know-your-customer principle
- Defining specifications for a Tableau dashboard or scheduled report
- Draft a small project plan for KYC periodic review implementation
Requirements & Expertise
- Degree in business administration and training as a banker
- In depth knowledge of client business with corporate clients and/or institutional clients in (an financial service environment)
- Very good knowledge of KYC and compliance regulations in an banking environment