Senior Consultant (m/w/d) P2P Process Excellence
as of now
Purchasing, Logistics & SCM
Tasks & Objectives
- Work with Procurement, Accounting & IT to define the future state of P2P business processes by data gathering, analysis, and problem solving.
- Providing thought leadership regarding improvement initiative roadmaps through awareness of industry best practices, as-is performance gaps related to service delivery, cost structure, quality & efficiency.
- Engaging with Procure to Pay Process Global & Local Owner (e.g. Accounting) & service delivery organizations to globally align metrics, scorecards, & performance measurements.
- Analyzing performance gaps to identify wasteful and inefficient points in the process & diagnosing root cause problems. Recommending process, methods, system & capability solutions to sustain performance improvement that satisfies the business requirements and recognizes a return on investment.
- Optimizing of existing tools (e.g. SAP, Brainware), evaluation and implementation support of new tools where necessary
- Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and performance.
- Develop and execute project plans of overall process improvement activities including scope, goals, results, tasks, assignments, due dates, dependencies, anticipated needs, and accomplishments.
- Monitor the progress of tasks and assignments to assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected outcomes. Present reports on progress and recommendations to partners. Developing governance & ensuring compliance along the P2P processes including the definition of a Flender P2P risk framework to avoid, monitor and mitigate compliance risks
Personnel accountabilityNot specified
Budget accountabilityNot specified
Requirements & Expertise
- Strong knowledge of Purchase-2-Pay process optimization projects
- Source-to-Pay process and technology knowledge (e.g. SAP, Brainware, Coupa)
- Ability to document processes and to analyze data by making use of process tools & analytical tools (e.g. Visio, Business Intelligence, Celonis)
- Ability to identify process efficiency improvements and drive implementation cross-functionally
- Demonstrates the ability to develop, document and maintain processes and methods
- Self-confident with an ability to accept and respond to challenges in a positive manner
- Strategic approach with strong skill to manage change, ambiguity, complexity and drive for results
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, effectively presenting complex topics in a concise manner to audiences at various levels and in various sizes
- Broad understanding of business issues, metrics, organizational linkages and customer value
- Strong organizational and analytical skills in addition to project leadership and management skills
- Proven track record to collaborate with local and overseas teams on projects
- Ability to be a self-motivated individual and be adaptable to changing needs in terms of working extended hours, if required
- Proven ability to work in a demanding & dynamic environment and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Min experience required: 10+ years