The company in the automotive supplier industry has decided to implement SAP in order to increase the transparency of its business processes and to meet the requirements of OEM customers.
- Ensuring the SAP implementation date, which was acutely endangered due to personnel bottlenecks in purchasing. Active participation in SAP-based business processes in purchasing, supply chain management and finance.
- Error-free and timely data transfer from the legacy systems (migration). Extraction of legacy data, preparation for SAP-compatible formats and import into SAP.
- Creation of SAP manuals for purchasing and employee training.
- Almost complete relief of the purchasing department from project activities in SAP, which secured the daily business (inquiries, ordering) and the purchasing department was able to take over additional work from the planning department.
- On-schedule availability of master data in SAP on the implementation date
In the meantime, the on-schedule introduction of SAP was severely jeopardized. Thanks to his very practical SAP knowledge, Mr. Tesmer made a major contribution to ensuring the deadline. He made pragmatic and implementation-oriented suggestions and provided valuable support for the project management. Mr. Tesmer is an absolute expert in purchasing processes and also has a great understanding of cross-departmental processes.Comment of the mandate
You have questions?