People Operations Expert (m/f/d) ad interim
Berlin & Remote
Aufgaben & Ziele
Our client, one of the leading providers of artificial platforms and associated services, experiences a rapid growth. To foster the challenging growth path the company appointed recently the Chief People Officer (m/f/d) – CPO - on Executive level, who is in the process of shaping the people operations function, e.g. payroll-, contract-, recruitment-, promotion-management, for the future.
The entire HR team comprises currently of 10 team members.
The Chief People Officer (m/f/d) is looking for an external People Operations Expert (m/f/d) ad interim, who actively supports the detailing of the design of the People Operations (structure, processes, content, systems, etc.).
There are possibly several stages of collaboration. Envisioned 1st phase of the program (approx. 3 months) with the guidance of the CPO comprises the following aspects and tasks:
- HR Ops-Audit focusing on HR compliance aspects within the current set up
- “Process Shaping” content delivery for employee life cycle of the individual HR operations processes, e.g., recruitment, contract management, payroll, exit, etc.
- Revisiting and utilizing current outsourcing practice, so that the People Ops team is offloaded from highly transactional work, streamlining the HR Ops scope and processes that are inhouse
- Automating People Ops processes (employee life cycle) through the existing HRIS /
The assignment does not require onsite presence, as the company operates in a hybrid setup (join the office on voluntarily basis).
The assignment requires guidance from CPO, independent audit, content creation and close collaboration with one team member from People Ops team.
Anforderungen & Kenntnisse
- Operational experience in HR-audits / -reviews regarding various aspects of compliance (data protection, labour law, equal rights aspects, etc.)
- In depth understanding and experience with state-of-the-art people operations processes
- HR-relevant working experience in fast growing, international companies
- Feeling comfortable in a start-up environment