Interim Managing Director & Member of the Group Board in Sweden
Diese Ausschreibung ist nicht mehr verfügbar.
Hier kommen Sie zur Übersicht der aktuell ausgeschriebenen Interim Management Jobs.
Head of Business Unit (m/f), Group COO & Member of the Group Board
ab sofort -
Maschinenbau & -ausrüstung
Aufgaben & Ziele
The customer is an engineering company, that is planning engineering and constructing ammunition deconstruction plants (chemical and conventional). Typically, 1-2 plants are completed across the globe per year. In addition, the company designs and constructs contamination chambers for explosives and ammunition.
The business unit is currently being reorganised. Two previously independent business units will be merged (they already share the same building/ infrastructure). Internal departments will be reorganised. The reorganisation will include the creation of a BU corporate centre which will include most central/ overhead activities (sales engineering, aftersales, finance & admin, R&D). Business development and most key sales activities will be managed on Group level and not within the business unit. Additionally the implementation of a new ERP-system is required.
Budgetverantwortung22 Mio. €
Anforderungen und Kenntnisse
The candidate ideally has an engineering background and has successfully managed complex engineering projects (offer calculation, project execution, POC accounting). The candidate ideally has already been responsible for an entire business unit (P&L responsibility, HR responsibility) within a larger group and managed its organisation based on well-defined KPI. The candidate has experience in a international work environment and has managed the implementaion of an ERP systems.
The candidate has a clear vision on how to organise and structure a business and has gained experience from previous change processes incl. reorganising teams, changing processes, implementing KPI management, implementing a performance culture. Additional experience in new product and market development are a plus.
The candidate is responsible for all aspects of managing the business unit and in addition is member of the Group Board as COO.
- Restructuring of comparable companies
- Has a solid understanding of P&L/ BS/ CF
- Leads through KPI
- Is focussed on efficiency and productivity of the company
- Has experience in tough negotiations (clients, banks, suppliers, staff)
- Knows tools and methods for strategic company planning and management
- Experience in an interational work environment
- Proven track record in upward management towards Private Equity companies
- Experience in dealing with unions
- Has a broad range of behaviour/ can act differently depending by situation
- Acts with the right offensiveness depending on a situation
- Has a high rhetorical competence