Communications Manager (m/f/x)
Kommunikation & PR
Aufgaben & Ziele
Based on previous experiences from a microgrid demonstration site in Sweden, the client has demonstrated the potential of new, innovative technologies for local balancing in order to guarantee the secure and reliable operation of a local energy system that relies on a renewable energy source penetration of up to 100% and the potential of using elements of this technology for a cost-effective integration of renewables into the electricity grids.
Additionally, since 2016 the Clean Energy Package for all Europeans published by the European Commission opened the door to a new market player called Local Energy Communities (LEC). The client sees the possibility, that LECs can become the regulatory vehicle that enables a cost-effective integration of renewables by implementing innovative technologies in those cases where all the involved actors are benefited by it. For this reason, support is needed to help our team communicate the successes achieved so far and the vision we follow. Together with internal regional units and external suppliers, these activities will be driven forward.
TASKS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Be point person on tasks related to communications activities related to the innovation program.
- Drive the creation of a communication plan for the team
- As a contributing member of innovation program team, create written content for feeding into internal communications channels; including interviewing subject matter experts and drafting content.
- Coordinate the creation graphics to be used internally, done by external designers.
- Assist in the development, editing and proofreading of all team related internal communications, websites and other collateral.
- Assist with the organization of employee meetings and creation of presentations for these meetings.
Anforderungen & Kenntnisse
- Relevant academic background e.g. journalism, creative writing, communications, public relations or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the area of marketing and communications.
- Project management experience
- Organized and structured way of working.
- Communication skills to all levels in the organisation as well as externally
- A pro-active and creative approach to problem solving
- The ability to make decisions and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to operate effectively within an international, highly flexible, multidisciplinary team structure, recognising and embracing the benefits of diversity
- Strong awareness and understanding of policy issues, with ability to propose improvements and influence stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation