Construction Quality Control System Manager (m/f/d)
as of now
Main construction industry
Prduction & Assembly
Tasks & Objectives
Turnkey construction of a new school in Brussels. The construction project is located on military grounds of the US Army. The construction sum: approx. 28 million EUR.
Project status: Start of interior finishing and building services, as well as infrastructure and outdoor facilities.
Further information on the construction project:
- Construction work only
- Contract according to US FAR under consideration of local Belgian regulations, contract language English
- Execution according to USACE regulations
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality management of the construction site
- Reports to the Project Manager
- Leads the Quality Control team of the site
- Coordinates external specialists in the Quality Management environment (Tab & Balancing Consultant, Commissioning Team)
- Coordinates with the Production Team and the Site Safety & Health Officer of the site
- Leads communication with client's Quality Assurance Team on site (Contracting Officer Representative)
- Conducts site jour - fixes with clients on quality.
- Leads through briefing and review of subcontractors on contract and required performance.
- Leads diary, US - reporting, submittal (sampling process) to installation planning and products
Personnel accountabilityNot specified
Budget accountabilityNot specified
Requirements & Expertise
- BS. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the construction industry with a general contractor engaged in general building construction
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods, and techniques
- Combination of high school diploma with QC experience and certifications will be considered
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers "Construction Quality Management for Contractors" Certification
- Proficient with computer software used in the construction industry
- OSHA 30-hour certification