Aufgaben & Ziele
Our client is a medium sized biotech company in Hessen which urgently looking for an experienced operational HR-professional to fill a vacancy during recruitment phase within a small and tightly knit (4 FTE) HR-department.
The company language is English, but they socialize a lot in German and other languages spoken (more than 20 nationalities).
Focus of the assignment is help keeping the department effectively operational during recruiting phase, with focus on hiring activities, trainings and organizing an Employee Survey.
Anforderungen & Kenntnisse
- Operational HR experience, focus on hiring and selecting (preferably but not necessarily within a German setting)
- Affinity with training and development (‘Personalentwicklung’), ideally with project management experience (e.g. Employee Survey)
- Demonstrable hands-on and solution oriented professional
- International and/or multicultural (work or life) experience
- Experience with remote working
- Good fit to medium sized company, highly personable in style
- Ability to navigate effectively across hierarchy levels and varying communication styles
- Willingness to work closely together in small team, no ‘lone wolf’ or ‘Einzelkämpfer’
- Demonstrable sense of humor