- 20+ Country SuccessFactors Implementation with SAP HANA and HR Transformation impacting approx. 6000 employees globally.
- Employee central due to go live by the beginning of 2018.
- Further SuccessFactors modules (such as Recruiting) to go live throughout 2018.
- Flexible work location with a focus on the Stuttgart area – home office and extensive travel could be considered.
The Project Lead will directly report to the Global Head of Human Resources and Group CEO, while supporting the global organisation in transforming its HR Systems and connected processes.
Currently two global HR related systems are in place: a Talent Management Solution (SuccessFactors based) as well as an E-Recruiting solution (Lumesse), all other, local, systems are not harmonised but maintained locally.
The successful candidate will lead the transformation of our HR processes and harmonising our global HRIS landscape. At the same time this position will serve as the point-of-contact for partnering with IT on project management, ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, Human Resources Process Improvement and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Be the HR project lead for the standardization of the overall HR system landscape and the implementation of SuccessFactors (specifically Employee Central and Recruiting in the first wave) on a global scale.
- Lead HR Management in the definition and visualisation of HR processes as a basis for system alignment and work with regional managers (shared services, comp&ben managers) on the local introduction and education.
- Ensure proper Organisational Setup and Governance bodies are in place alongside Change Management, training & communication measures for a sustainable project implementation
- Ensure stakeholder alignment across regions and functions
- Manage the relationship with our external service providers and consultants for this project