Our client is a leading supplier of innovative components for the automotive industry worldwide. The company offers a broad range of products for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, as well as for a wide range of other engines.
On a holding level 11 plants, which to a high degree are independent (separate legal entities and P/L responsibility), are logistically coordinated.
- To improve and to smooth the international logistic chain our client is looking for a Global Logistic Coordinator (m/f) to deal with the follwing tasks:
- Cross plant control of demand and production planning in the SAP System MM
- Responsible for coordination of material supply and ware house stock at several plants
- Overall coordination for shared suppliers between several plants / ware-houses
- Operational monitoring and tracking of demands vs. supplier capacity/ production capability
- Operational monitoring and tracking of stock level at several worldwide operating plants
- Strategic planning of demand at supplier due to upcoming scheduled occurrences
- Alignment with several operation plants in case of capacity issues
- Risk analysis of supplier performance vs demand and escalation to responsible parties within the organization
- Pro-active escalation of risks and assurance within the organization that counter measures are defined
- Actively continuous improvement of the overall logistic departments