Koordination der Zusammenarbeit mit externen Marketing- & Werbeagenturen
Diese Ausschreibung ist nicht mehr verfügbar.
Hier kommen Sie zur Übersicht der aktuell ausgeschriebenen Interim Management Jobs.
ab sofort -
Marketing & Sales
Aufgaben & Ziele
Our client is a retailer and in his market segment Europeans market leader with more than 1.000 outlets across Europe.
The growth strategy is based upon the expansion of the European market leadership and geographic footprint within Europe. In addition marketing focuses on positioning the brand as synonym for a superb customer focus associated with innovation as well as establishing consistent international structures and processes across Europe.
Our client is looking for an experienced Interim Manager to support all activities with new agencies. It is a key marketing role within the global marketing organization and will cover all relevant aspects of the selection through collaboration with our agencies. The Interim Manager will report to the CMO.
The main responsibilities are:
- Partnering with strategic advertising agencies to set communication strategies and develop advertising platforms/executions
- Supporting in agency selection and preparation of materials/Briefs.
- Leading collaboratively in-market execution of concepts, including partnering with local sales and marketing teams to plan and execute programs
- Responsible for agency briefings of new projects
Anforderungen und Kenntnisse
- Experienced in the co-operation with international marketing agencies
- Work experience in a marketing agency, e.g. as a account executive
- Experienced in contract and budget management in collaboration with agencies
- experience in the retail market and / or with leading consumer goods companies,
- Excellent communications skills
- Work experience in an international / European environment