Senior HR Business Partner
Diese Ausschreibung ist nicht mehr verfügbar.
Hier kommen Sie zur Übersicht der aktuell ausgeschriebenen Interim Management Jobs.
Senior HR Business Partner
ab sofort -
Aufgaben & Ziele
Scope of role:
This assignment requires an experienced HR partner who will support our German commercial operation (sales, service delivery, and operational teams) working with Country leader, this may expand to other countries at a later date.
You will also work with the Head of OD and HR Business Partner based in the UK to shape, lead, develop and deliver an efficient HR service and a people plan to support stretching business goals.
In more detail:
Deliver efficient, simple and reliable HR services
- Proactively partner with the Country Manager, Germany to drive and deliver our existing and future core HR processes and services e.g. Performance Management Framework and Cycle; Employee Engagement; Reward, Recognition; Learning and Development planning
- Understand key business priorities, translate into practical HR interventions and make sure people management practices are effectively applied against our globally consistent/locally relevant principle
- Monitor, review and recommend continuous improvements in HR Delivery: policies, processes, services and systems. Co-design or lead local and global policy development and implementation
- Reporting. Use data to provide regular and meaningful insights to support business unit decision making and HR interventions
Employee Relations, supporting the employee life cycle
- As the primary HR interface, actively support the country line managers to drive employee queries and employees relations issues to resolution (case management)
- Provide expert coaching, training and support so managers and employees have confidence in tackling employee issues (legally and in line with Truphone values);
- Proactively monitor employee issues to provide insights and propose early interventions for the business
- Liaise and negotiate with the labour counsel as well as to manage indiviual issues with employees (in depth experience with German labour law required)
Change & Project Management
- Advise and coach managers to lead and support their teams through change
- Lead and/or project manage HR initiatives
Anforderungen und Kenntnisse
- Strong, experienced HR business partner with experience in growing a business across multiple countries. Experience of working within IT and/or the Telco sector would be an advantage.
- A track record of building effective working relationships with leaders, understanding their business, identifying key opportunities/objectives and proposing recommendations that build their capability to deliver
- Strong Employee Relations experience in German market: dealing with performance issues, recruitment, works council development, business restructuring
- Commercial astuteness - can translate HR interventions into impact on the business using relevant business language and data
- Experience in managing and leading successful projects with multiple virtual stakeholders.
Personal qualities include:
- Is confident, can advise, challenge and coach people at all organisational levels
- Able to communicate effectively across a wide range of audiences and using a variety of methods
- Able to work independently, prioritise work and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Able to work across international boundaries
- Strong analytical, relationship building and problem solving skills combined with high energy and personal resilience; and a can do approac