HR Transformation & Global SuccessFactors Implementation
Diese Ausschreibung ist nicht mehr verfügbar.
Hier kommen Sie zur Übersicht der aktuell ausgeschriebenen Interim Management Jobs.
Project Lead HR Transformation & Global SuccessFactors Implementation (m/f)
ab sofort -
Maschinenbau & -ausrüstung
Aufgaben & Ziele
- 20+ Country SuccessFactors Implementation with SAP HANA and HR Transformation impacting approx. 6000 employees globally.
- Employee central due to go live by the beginning of 2018.
- Further SuccessFactors modules (such as Recruiting) to go live throughout 2018.
- Flexible work location with a focus on the Stuttgart area – home office and extensive travel could be considered.
The Project Lead will directly report to the Global Head of Human Resources and Group CEO, while supporting the global organisation in transforming its HR Systems and connected processes.
Currently two global HR related systems are in place: a Talent Management Solution (SuccessFactors based) as well as an E-Recruiting solution (Lumesse), all other, local, systems are not harmonised but maintained locally.
The successful candidate will lead the transformation of our HR processes and harmonising our global HRIS landscape. At the same time this position will serve as the point-of-contact for partnering with IT on project management, ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, Human Resources Process Improvement and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Be the HR project lead for the standardization of the overall HR system landscape and the implementation of SuccessFactors (specifically Employee Central and Recruiting in the first wave) on a global scale.
- Lead HR Management in the definition and visualisation of HR processes as a basis for system alignment and work with regional managers (shared services, comp&ben managers) on the local introduction and education.
- Ensure proper Organisational Setup and Governance bodies are in place alongside Change Management, training & communication measures for a sustainable project implementation
- Ensure stakeholder alignment across regions and functions
- Manage the relationship with our external service providers and consultants for this project
Anforderungen und Kenntnisse
- Strong (agile) project management skills: proven track record of successful implementation of similar projects in scope and scale and leading cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong change management capabilities, ability to manage different stakeholder groups, facilitate discussions and create consensus
- Experience in SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central & Recruiting (ideally others as well)
- Working with hybrid (SuccessFactors/SAP) system environments and understanding the interface structure
- Strong understanding of HR processes and KPIs is a must
- Proven track record in designing and implementing lean HR processes
- Ability to work unsupervised, demonstrate initiative, strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience working on a cross-functional HRIS project and global HRIS environment
- Experience of building strong relationships and networks across different hierarchy levels
- A real passion for HR, HR transformation, talent and a good understanding of the latest innovations, digital offerings and technologies
- IT affinity, proficiency in MS Office and agile project management tools
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Very structured and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking)
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to think “outside the box” and see the big picture